- Pray for a full recovery and healing for Greg from his prostate cancer. He had brachytherapy on December 14th which is an internal administration of radiation that is ongoing. The greatest intensity of the radiation is now until the end of February.
- Pray for Barb Hugo who is scheduled for another mastectomy on Monday, 29 January. Pray for a safe surgery, healing, and recovery.
- Pray for a safe delivery of Ryne and Amy’s baby 🎀girl 🎀on February 6th.
- We are thankful for our faithful supporters. Thank God for His provision for our family and ministry.
- Pray that God would further provide. Many Christian organizations, missionaries, and ministries face financial challenges. ZEMA is not unique in this challenge. Each year foundations like the Barnabus Foundation, the Miller Foundation, and this year for the first time, the Mergon Foundation consider whether and how they might contribute toward ZEMA’s ministries to the amaZioni. Thank God for His provision through Christian business, and pray that He would continue to guide and provide.
- Pray for our home office staff as they organize and administrate in ways that are vital to ZEMA’s continued ministry, and outreach. A team coming in April will be tasked with participating and then communicating the vast opportunity which ZEMA has to reach into the heart of Southern Africa.